Doraemon episode 642


「大雪山がやってきた」「チクタクボンワッペン」


Logo Doraemon 2005 version.jpg

Doraemon episode 642
Original languageJapanese (eng sub)
Doraemon (ドラえもんDoraemon) is the most recent anime TV series based on Fujiko F. Fujio's manga of the same name. Produced by Shin-Ei Animation and Asatsu-DK, it began airing on TV Asahi on April 15, 2005. It also airs in over 50 countries worldwide


[Broadcast on February 13, 2021]

Daisetsuzan has arrived


When Nobita, Gian, and Shizuka, who were touched by Suneo, went to Suneo's house, he was told that he would go on a ski trip to Yuhidake (only) in Hokkaido in the afternoon. Nobita and his friends are angry when they bother to call themselves out to get rid of them. What's more, Suneo calls to get rid of it the next day.
 Nobita, who came to his mind, tried to go to the snowy mountains of Hokkaido with "Anywhere Door" to practice skiing, but it was broken and was being repaired. So, I decided to use the "space replacement machine" taken out by Doraemon to replace Nobita's room with the space on the slopes of Yuhidake.
 A part of the snowy mountains appears in the room, and Nobita is very happy. When I'm practicing skiing hard while falling down or hitting a door or a cover, my mom asks me to write a letter. There, Nobita returns to Yuhidake and replaces the place and room where the mailbox is located.
 After that, Nobita, who replaced Shizuka's room, tried to replace it with Shizuka in various places around the world ...! ??

(From "Daisetsuzan has arrived" Ladybug Comics Volume 19)




Tiktaku Bon Wappen


Nobita, who was worried about the hiccups of his dad watching TV, tried to surprise him and stop him, but he failed ... I tried to surprise him again, but my dad told me. So Doraemon took out the "Chiktaku Bon Wappen", which explodes at the time of writing and makes a loud noise and turns black. For the time being, I set it up after 5 minutes and decided to put it in my dad's fault.
 Five minutes later, the Ticktakubon emblem exploded, and Dad was pitch black ...! Nobita and his friends jump out of the house when they give up on their dad and go looking for Gian. Then, he tries to get rid of the ticktakubon emblem in the sword of Gian, but he is stopped by Gian ...
 I had no choice but to cheat that I had put on a cool patch, but I was very happy that Gian saw the patch and gave me something unusual! Nobita peels off the emblem when he sees Gian trying to give him one after another from Suneo. Then, Gian chased me to return the patch ...! ??

(From "Tiktaku Bon Wappen" Ladybug Comics Plus Volume 6)
"Daisetsuzan has arrived" "Chiktakubon emblem"

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !